Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The omnipotent

At a given moment, after much long time knowing myself alive, without making a single movement, I don’t know how, but I decided to make some things different. But before telling you those things that I did, allow me to detail what happened before ...... well, actually… before that, anything happened. That is to say, I existed but nothing else did at all. And if only dark was then, I can’t explain myself if I am a shade or light being.The fact is that as I get bored (don’t know why, since, I insist, wasn’t anything and there had never been nothing. It would have to be very customary), happened an experiment to me: to create things, from nothing. What a manner to wake up of my lethargy. I began to catch a light to be able to see what I did, because according to the saying, had to see what I made to see if it were good. As if I, with my infinite power, could not do something good without having to confirm seeing it!Soon, I decided to entertain myself right and left giving life to amuse a short while. I even created the man and his woman. But, as I am omnipotent, I knew everything, so it was like seeing a film that already had seen thousand times and that myself had written it and directed it (although there are some who says that in spite of my enormous power, the humanity can change the course of the story).I have amused so hardly although they are like my children, because I made them to suffer, and to demonstrate their love to me, although I punish them whenever they do not follow my orders. It doesn’t please me that they are free, that they fear to me and that they believe in me is what pleases me, although I allow them to kill each other. In fact, they cannot be free, since I wrote the script.One day, I sent to them my son to be their example in life (from where he came? From the same nothing that all the others things came. I really don’t know). I granted him powers so that he used them in my name, but he perished in the hands of the men. Well, of course that is why I sent him, because therefore I resurrected him, so that they believe in him and in me. But it was useless.They have written much on me. And they say that I inspired them. I think they believe more in their own writings that in my existence.One day I became bored and I moved away. I have known that some of them have denied my single existence because they have not been able to demonstrate that I am alive. Those are too free. I haven’t rid of them because in spite of not being afraid they behave more civilized than those that say they love me.If that is the way they can behave their self, then, it’s better.Sometimes I don’t understand why I did all this. Actually, sometimes I don’t know from where I came or how I arrived here. I am not my own creation, but it seems that nobody brought me to life. I don’t understand or I don’t want to understand. After thinking and thinking about it, I started to doubt my own existence.Maybe I will get down there and stay among those how call their self humanists, to forget my vain creation and the failure of the humankind. I think that if I never return to them and they forget me, they will think more about themselves and how to humanly solve their troubles.Maybe I only dreamed it in this same dream that I have been.

So long humankind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice thinking. Nice writing. I think that "free will" as a gift to the human kind from your character is such a bullshit. Free will is the way God choose to hide its mistakes. Plus, i dont like u even being my bro. LOL.

César Medina said...

Thank you for your comment.

So, if that God is hiding its mistakes, he can´t be a God.... so fire him!!!

And.. you must explain the short joke at the end...

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. So, I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over. :D